Page Count: 1,380 pgs.
Hello lovely Readers,
It seems like I am doing an awful lot of blog posting for the start of the year. However, I am only trying to stay on top of everything for the next couple of weeks.
I have decided to participate in the Pages Read 2017 and it looks at…
how many pages can you read this year?
This challenge isn’t about how many book you can read in a year. Unlike the Goodreads reading challenge, this challenge looks at how many pages you can read. Which seems fair enough for me, as not everyone reads the same number of books but may have read the same number of pages.
- Bonsai – Read 12,000 pages
- Shrub – Read 24,000 pages
- Dwarf Peach – Read 36,000 pages
- Apple Tree – Read 48,000 pages
- Oak – Read 60,000 pages
- Douglas Fir – Read 72,000 pages
- Sequoia – Read 84,000 pages
- Redwood – Read 84,001+ pages
As you can see there are 8 different levels, and these are your goals. For me I have chosen the Shrub level. I am not confident enough to say that I will be able to read more than this number of pages – but I am willing to try to get up to this number of pages by the end of the year!
I will place a simple number count at the top of the page just to keep track of how many pages I have read!
- The One Memory of Flora Banks | 303 pages
- Zenn Diagram | 311 pages
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies | 272 pages
- The Special Ones | 336 pages
- The Little Prince | 88 pages
- The Yellow Wallpaper and Other Stories | 70 pages