Being a bookworm isn’t exactly the easiest hobby to have. It’s very costly, if I say so myself (while my bank account will second my statement). There are constantly new books being released throughout the year. And you must have them! But you know you shouldn’t. What with the other 500 unread books on your shelf.
I am a massive spender on books. Very rarely do I buy books from charity shops, I always buy from Waterstone’s or some other bookshop online. Then, we get to the point where we just don’t have the funds to buy anymore so we make wishlists!!!
Today, I have decided to share with you guys the books I have on my…
- The Last Beginning by Lauren James
- Gemina by Amy Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Outsiders by S E Hinton
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Girl Up by Laura Bates
- Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit
- A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Unboxed by Non Pratt
I swear, ones the reading pile that I have reaches single digits I will pile it up sky high with new books! I can’t believe that it’s been three months since the last time I bought a book. I am having withdrawal symptoms!
I keep itching to buy books, and instead I have started to buy more and more notebooks! I mean in a week I went ahead and bough 5 different notebooks. Ones I wont be using until probably in three months time. Depending on how much content I manage to plan in the next few weeks.
It’s madness. Mother even banned me from buying anymore books and notebooks until I finish the ones that are already in my possession.