Hello fellow bibliophiles and internet dwellers,
Do you guys have a ‘To Be Read‘ pile of books? I know I do – it’s not even a pile anymore – it’s an entire bookshelf of books that needs to be read by me… and I can’t stop myself from buying anymore books!
Anyway, my TBR list for this month!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- The Version of Us by Laura Barnette
- Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (I think I was supposed to read it like two months ago but I got distracted with other books)
- How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan
- The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin
So that is my TBR list for the month! I will also hopefull be posting reviews for each of them (if not, most of them) after I finish reading them. I feel like it has been a while since the last time that I posted a book review, and I am aiming to do more of that this month.
Thank you for dropping by and reading this post!