Hello lovely readers,
Emma-Jane from the Book Crunch nominated me for the versatile blogger award, thank you so very much you wonderful individual for the nomination! The rules are as follow:
- Link your nominees and let tem know of your nomination
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Show the award on your blog
Onwards we go!
- I am an introvert, not that I’m shy or anything I just like keeping to myself – so writing on my blog is where I am stepping out of my comfort zone
- Rice is the only food that I cannot live without – I can live without chocolate, ice cream, McDonald’s and other food, but not Rice! You have no idea how much I struggled when I was in Naples for a whole 5 days without rice! I legit lost weight.
- Art and Music are the only other things that I am very passionate about apart from reading books – though I haven’t taken the time to create anything lately, or played any songs for a while!
- I want to learn how to speak/read Japanese and Spanish, and maybe Italian
- I’m really bad at keeping contact with people – many people would agree to this who knows me personally
- I have musophobia (fear of mice/rats) – like I cannot even look at a picture of a rat/mouse without eliciting a shriek or a whimper, but I do love Mickey Mouse!
- dark humour… I have a dark humour.
I would like to nominate these lovely bloggers: