Hello my lovelies,
It has been a few days since I last created a content on my blog – I have been quite busy with school work and with work in general. I have been so preoccupied that I still haven’t finished reading A Little Life – even though I have been dying to read it!
But anyway – enough with the excuses and on with the post!
I am here with you today to talk about a bookish and stationery haul that I did just a couple of days ago when I was in London! I do hope that this will be a recurring post as I am planning on buying more bookish knickknacks and whatnot for the duration of my career as a book blogger and bookstagramer as I have realized how bland my photographs are.
Although, I do take a pleasure in splurging all my money on all the bookish little knickknacks that I can get my hands on, and I feel like London is just the place for that!
So, I went to London for a couple of days – you know just to go and visit the City, and I love it there. There is so much energy coming from the Londoners. When I went to take a walk in Kensington Gardens early in the morning, there were so many people taking their morning walks and jogs and I just felt so energized.
Furthermore, their bookshops are so much bigger than from where I live – like 3 times bigger and I just have a massive nerdfest going on in my head and I just go crazy looking at all the titles that gets added to my long list of ‘Books to Buy’ – and as usual I keep on digressing!
Here are the things that I bought!
- Bookmark – as much of a reader I am, I haven’t actually owned a proper book mark since I was like 10 or something… And since I am reading a hell of a massive book – I latched on to the opportunity to get some bookmarks!
- Lonely Planet’s Best Ever Photography Tips – so, I have become more active on Instagram and I felt like I deserved to buy something that should help me with my photography skills – however, I have not read it yet and my dad is reading it instead.
- The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett and Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller– I was at Westfield in London, and I didn’t bring any reading material with me at all, so I decided to buy a book that I could read. However, I ended up buying two books from WHSmith – but they were on a promo, buy one get one for £1 – so I took the bait and bought these two books! I have yet to read them – but once I have I shall tell you how it went!
- Reasons To Stay Alive by Matt Haig – Now, I have heard so many good things about this book by Matt Haig, and I have been curious… hence I got the book to read for myself after I have finished with A Little Life.
- Sticky Notes – So, Paperchase were having a Christmas sale, and I just couldn’t resist buying any stationery for me to stare at and only use after 3 years. I mean, they were practically begging me to buy them with that red sticker on it saying that it is now half price – so I took the bait and bought it!
- Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Whisp (J.K. Rowling) – My Harry Potter collection would not be complete without Quidditch Through the Ages!
I have to save up quite a bit of money just to buy one thing for the collection, but I am willing to pay the price for them.
What else can I say…