Today is a different type of post – unlike the usual content of my blog posts – today is not going to be completely about books. Today is going to be about the Liebster Award!
I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by Emma over at The Book Crunch – and I would just like to say how much this was such a lovely surprise and to thank her for nominationg me, and the I feel honoured to get an award for blogging.
- Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions
The 11 questions I have been asked to answer:
- If there was any book in the world you could live in, which would it be?
- Bookish boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Which author inspires you?
- Why do you blog?
- If there was one thing you could bring to the real world from a book, what would it be?
- How has the book blogging community treated you so far?
- Who’s you book best friend? (As in, which character?)
- Favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
- Bookmark or dog-ear?
- How vital is Goodreads in your reading experience?
- Which bookseller do you use the most? (For instance, Waterstones, Amazon, Book Depository.)
Waterstones all the way – most of my book purchases have been from Waterstones ever since I have started my collection of books!
I will be updating this post soon to include my 11 questions and my 11 nominations – so wait for that.