As you all probably know by now – since I always, always, mention that I am an impulsive book buyer, and I’m not ashamed of it – although my purse/bank account may be suffering a little since I spend so much on books, books, BOOKS!
And because I am the person that I am I have quite a “few” books on my TBR List – which has been there for quite some time now.
So for the year 2016, I have decided that it will be my aim to read these books, and these books are:
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
- The Giver quartet by Lois Lowry
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Nineteen Eighty-four by George Orwell
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Everyday by David Levithan
- Another Day by David Levithan
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
- Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking
Of course, there will be more books added to this list as the year progresses – but these are the ‘priority’ pile – since I have had these books since the middle of last year, and still have not read them. So, this first couple of months will just be me ticking each book off my list and we’ll see where it takes me from there.
Also, this year – I am hoping to read at least 50 books and this is surely going to be a challenge since I’m going to be pretty busy soon! But, I will be trying my hardest to read a book every week (if it’s going to be possible with my schedule)! I’ll update you on my pursuit soon!